We are looking for an experienced Senior Customer Service Representative
The senior customer service representative will attract potential clients by answering product and service questions as well as offering information about other products and services. The SCSR will process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill client needs to ensure client satisfaction. The SCSR will act on behalf of the client inside our building. The SCSR will actively monitor and oversee their clients jobs throughout the process.
Requires a college degree or 5-7 years of experience as a customer service representative. Prior experience in the commercial printing industry a plus. Must be very detail oriented and have the skill set to deal with client issues and requests in a polite and professional manner. The SCSR will communicate instructions and pre-established guidelines to the rest of the company to ensure the clients’ orders are completed correctly and on time. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Open and create job tickets to communicate the clients needs to the rest of the organization
- Be the inside person for your clients. Monitor the jobs as they go through production.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the client’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to clients.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Help to generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess clients’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution on all client complaints or issues.
- Keep records of client interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Go the extra mile to engage clients
- Resolve client complaints via phone, email or mail.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information, as well as following up in writing.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Upsell products and services and/or get the sales team involved
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Proven customer service experience, ability to adapt/respond to different types of situations
- Track record of satisfying clients’ concerns.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Proficient in excel, word and google sheets
We offer paid time off, 401k with company match
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com