The Digital Sales Representative (DSR) is an outside sales position responsible for selling AMi Marketing digital. Primary focus will be on developing new business both through new customer acquisition and selling new applications/solutions into existing customer accounts. The DSR will be responsible for managing all phases of the digital sales pipeline. Particular emphasis on identifying and prospecting to new customers and recognizing opportunities to drive profitable revenue in targeted vertical markets. This needs to be a self-motivated and entrepreneurial minded individual. The DSR will be responsible for attaining sales goals and communicating progress to goals and strategies/tactics to reach revenue targets with AMi management. The DSR will call on executive level decision makers in a consultative sales role and must be able to communicate AMi’s value proposition that is solution based and differentiates AMi Marketing.
· Minimum of three years of business to business outside digital sales experience.
· Experience developing a new territory including lead generation and cold calling.
· Ability to carry and deliver on a sales budget. Results oriented.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
· Energetic self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Strong work ethic.
· Organized and detail oriented with professional presentation ability.
· Willing to embrace new technology and social media. MS Office suite proficiency.
Preferred but not Required Experience.
· Experience selling to the Retail, Non Profit, and Education markets.
Submit resume and cover letter – no phone calls please.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to, as needed.